Please read this guidance carefully. The application window for 2021 entry is 10th October 2020 to 30th November 2020 at 11:59pm.
At the bottom of this page, please see two videos to guide you how to use the application portal and (for your parent(s) how to fill the financial aid form!!
Applications will only be accepted through the online portal while admissions are open - https://apply.uwc.org/prog/pakistan - No paper applications will be accepted.
The following process with timelines will be followed for the 2021 selections:
1. Check your eligibility here
2. Create a new account through the online portal : https://apply.uwc.org/prog/pakistan. After filling your eligibility profile and checking whether you want to apply through the "National Committee Route" or the "Global Selections Programme" (for more information on the GSP, please see below), you will see available programmes. Choose "Pakistan Alumni Network (NC)" to apply for the route with possibility to be considered for financial aid. From here, fill in all application tasks with all required attachments and submit before 30th November 2020 at 11:59pm. Please note that your parent/guardian will also be asked to fill in some forms to determine your financial aid, should you be shortlisted. They will be contacted by email, so remember to leave several days for your parents to submit all details before the deadline. Only when all your application forms and all parents' forms are filled can you submit the application.
3. The UWC Pakistan Selections Committee will shortlist applicants.
4. Shortlisted applicants will be invited (via email) for a selection day, consisting of interview panels, group discussions, and a short test, which will take place in late January 2021 (probably in both Karachi and Islamabad).
5. The UWC Pakistan Selections Committee will select the most promising of the interviewed applicants, and notify those selected regarding their college nominations and scholarship offers.
6. If families accept their college nomination, the UWC Pakistan Selections Committee will nominate the student to the respective UWC. The UWC then confirms and sends the final offer.
7. An orientation weekend will be conducted in June or July 2021, before the selected students move to their colleges. This may be in person or online.
· do not need a scholarship to attend UWC
· wish to have entry results 9-12 months before the beginning of the school year
· are looking to attend a specific UWC school or college
Whichever route a candidate chooses, the application will be assessed against UWC’s core selection criteria. Please note that a candidate may only submit one application per year to study the IB Diploma Programme at UWC. You may not apply through two different UWC national committees or through a UWC national committee and the UWC Global Selection Programme concurrently.