Applications will only be accepted through the online portal: www.uwc.fluidreview.com . No paper applications will be accepted.
The following process with timelines will be followed for the 2019 selections:
1. Check your eligibility here
2. Create a profile through the online portal www.uwc.fluidreview.com . Fill in all application windows with all required attachments and submit before 20th December 2018. Please note that your parent/guardian will also be asked to fill in some sections. They will be contacted by email, so remember to leave a few days for your parents to submit all details before the deadline. Only when all your application forms and all parents' forms are filled can you submit the application.
PLEASE SEE THE PDF BELOW WITH DETAILED GUIDANCE ON THE APPLICATION PORTAL!
3. The UWC Pakistan Selections Committee will shortlist applicants.
4. Shortlisted applicants will be invited (via email) for a selection day, consisting of interview panels, group discussions, and a short test, which will take place in February 2019 (probably in both Karachi and Islamabad).
5. The UWC Pakistan Selections Committee will select the most promising of the interviewed applicants, and notify those selected regarding their college placements and scholarship offers.
6. An orientation weekend will be conducted in July 2019, before the selected students move to their colleges.